Help the OAA fundraise by donating your used clothing and shoes!
We are collecting items for a local recycling company, Angel Bins, who will give us 45-55 cents per pound for shoes and 10 cents for every pound of clothing (and listed items) that we collect. We must collect a minimum of 1,500 pounds (or approximately seventy-five 39-gallon hefty bags).
- January 18 ~ February 19
(weekdays, 10AM – 4PM)
- OAA Center, 16500 South Western Avenue
Gardena, California 90247
- Please call before delivering: 310-532-1929
- CLOTHING: must be in clean, wearable condition
- ADDITIONAL ITEMS: (must be complete and in clean, usable condition) backpacks, baseball caps, bathroom linens, bathroom sets, bed linens, belts, blankets, board games and puzzles, comforters, curtains, drapes, handbags, hats, kitchen and table linens, scarves, small area rugs
- SHOES: must be paired and in wearable condition (no golf shoes and ski boots)
- Items must be in clean, usable condition
- Please keep CLOTHING and SHOES in separate bags (bag for clothing and additional items listed above and a bag for shoes)
Please contact the OAA for more information: